Welcome! We are now Sew Fabulous! If you have any questions please call 504-571-9730 Thanks. Heather and GiGi.
Gift certificates now available! Click here.
At Sew Fabulous, we strive to not only preserve the domestic art of sewing, but to make it fun and rewarding! Our classes focus on encouraging creativity and individuality, and through simple things like fabric selection and minor alterations to a basic design, you will create your own unique items to show off or give as gifts to your friends, family, or clients. Check out our list of classes on the Classes page.
In addition to classes, Sew Fabulous also offers sewing parties for groups of 4-6! For parties, all you do is show up and everything is there for you to have a great time – food, drink, and all your sewing materials! Perfect for a girls’ night out, a birthday party, or mother/daughter time! See our parties page for more information.
For all classes and parties, you will learn basic machine operation, sewing techniques, and project construction techniques including cutting, pinning, pressing, and fabric and thread selection. Our classes and parties are all project-based, which means that at the end of the class or party, you will have a great item to take home and show off! See our blog for examples of some of things our students have made!
Private lessons and open studio time are also available. Please contact us to check availability for open studio hours and to arrange private lessons.
Our next 10 events:
Visit our Class Schedule for all our upcoming classes!
- May 28, 2013
- Private LessonStarts: 9:30 amEnds: May 28, 2013 - 10:30 amLocation: Sew Fabulous StudioDescription: Allison- maxi dress
- Private LessonStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: May 28, 2013 - 7:00 pmLocation: Sew Fabulous StudioDescription: Christie- applique/ decorative stitches
- Beginner BasicsStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: May 28, 2013 - 8:30 pmLocation: Sew Fabulous StudioDescription: Kristen Joubert, Angela Liu
- May 29, 2013
- Private LessonStarts: 3:30 pmEnds: May 29, 2013 - 4:30 pmLocation: Sew Fabulous Sewing StudioDescription: John Henry- finish bag. make lunch sack
- MeetingStarts: 4:30 pmEnds: May 29, 2013 - 5:30 pmLocation: Sew Fabulous Sewing StudioDescription: 4:45 Deneka
- Sew Easy to Read a Pattern part oneStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: May 29, 2013 - 9:00 pmDescription: skylar cibulski, Joanie Browne
- May 30, 2013
- Private LessonStarts: 10:00 amEnds: May 30, 2013 - 11:00 amLocation: Sew Fabulous Sewing StudioDescription: Amy- roll waist skirt
- Sew Easy 2 Read a Pattern part twoStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: May 30, 2013 - 9:00 pm
- June 3, 2013
- Beginner Summer CampStarts: 9:00 amEnds: June 3, 2013 - 3:00 pmLocation: Sew Fabulous StudioDescription: Catherine Wertz, Caroline Brady, Allison Krob, Nicole Bachemin, Suzanne Perlis, J. Lynn Marsack
- June 4, 2013
- Beginner Summer CampStarts: 9:00 amEnds: June 4, 2013 - 3:00 pmLocation: Sew Fabulous Studio