At Sew Fabulous, we strive to not only preserve the domestic art of sewing, but to make it fun and rewarding! Our classes focus on encouraging creativity and individuality, and through simple things like fabric selection and minor alterations to a basic design, you will create your own unique items to show off or give as gifts to your friends, family, or clients. Check out our list of projects on the Classes page.
See something you like? Instead of trying to make you fit into our schedule, let us accommodate YOU! We’ll work around your schedule to assist you in completing one of the projects you’ve spotted on this website. We will work with you one on one for $35/hour – OR if you have a crafty friend, we’ll discount the price to 2 people/$50 per hour.
Private lessons are scheduled around YOUR availability and are $35/hour. ALL STUDENTS MUST BE AT LEAST 8 YEARS OLD
As always- we’re offering our popular “Beginner Basics” class- which is the STARTING point for a new student who doesn’t even know how to thread a machine.
If you’ve taken Beginner Basics or already have sewing knowledge and want to take it to the next level- check out our Sewing Fundamentals class.
Visit our Class Schedule for all our upcoming classes!
Gift certificates now available! Click here.
- September 24, 2014
- Beginner BasicsStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: September 24, 2014 - 8:30 pmDescription: To purchase class:
- September 25, 2014
- Private Event- SWAPStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: September 25, 2014 - 9:00 pm
- September 27, 2014
- Beginner BasicsStarts: 11:00 amEnds: September 27, 2014 - 1:30 pmDescription: To purchase class:
- September 28, 2014
- Girlpower TriathlonStarts: 7:30 amEnds: September 28, 2014 - 10:30 am
- Saints gameStarts: 7:30 pmEnds: September 28, 2014 - 10:30 pm
- October 2, 2014
- Sew Easy KidsStarts: 4:00 pmEnds: October 2, 2014 - 6:00 pmDescription: To sign up for class:
- October 5, 2014
- Saints home gameStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: October 5, 2014 - 3:00 pm
- October 7, 2014
- Beginner BasicsStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: October 7, 2014 - 8:30 pm
- October 8, 2014
- MEETUPStarts: 5:30 pmEnds: October 8, 2014 - 8:00 pmLocation: Latter Branch Public Library, 5120 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA, United States
- October 9, 2014
- After school messenger bag classStarts: 4:00 pmEnds: October 9, 2014 - 6:30 pmDescription: To purchase class: